Donate Food and Clothing
Need help? Anyone living in Dane County is eligible to access our Food Pantry without pre-registration.
Food and clothing donations are best brought to the warehouse building at the back of our parking lot during the following hours when a volunteer is able to assist:
Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursdays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Fridays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Food donations go directly to the first door on the left side of the building
- Clothing donations should be brought to the Clothing Center door (last door on the right side of the building. Please follow the directions posted on the door when you arrive.
- We are able to take food and clothing donations at the front office during regular business hours or if the donation doors are otherwise locked.
- Food and clothing donations that are left outside our building outside of these donation hours will be discarded due to safety concerns.
Your donations help us keep our food pantry stocked with a wide variety of foods. Our top ten list helps us fill our shelves and distribution menus with items that we can't otherwise find through our many food rescue sources.
- Non-perishable food
- Fresh produce
- Laundry detergent
- Personal care items
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Household cleaners
WE CAN'T ACCEPT
- Expired food
- Open containers or partially used items
- Frozen/cooler items
- Light bulbs
- Glass containers
Buy items directly from our Amazon Wish List
Interested in holding a food drive?
We are accepting seasonal clothing donations, which currently includes:
- Winter clothing - all sizes, infants though adults. No suits but we will accept dress pants and long-sleeved dress shirts.
- Shoes, boots - all sizes, children through adult
- Bedding - all sizes, clean and washed - mattress pads, sheets, lightweight blankets and comforters/bedspreads (no throw type or electric blankets)
- Kitchen & bath towels
- Kitchen items - sets of glassware, dishware (dishes), silverware, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, bakeware and storage containers in good, usable condition. No electrical appliances.
We do not have the storage capacity to accept other items and we are unable to process estate sale items. Please make sure all items are clean before donating. Thank you!
Looking for other ways to make a difference?
Please correct the validation errors above.