Food Pantry Top 10 List
Top ten most needed items (Always Paper, Cloth or clean plastic Bags!)
- Oats, Barley, Millet, Pasta, ALL types
- Pasta (Spaghetti, penne; elbow; bowtie)
- Spices: Bay Leaves, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Paprika, Oregano, Dill, Basil, Thyme, etc.
- Russian Cuisine: Oats, Barley, Bay Leaves, Mustard Seeds, Dill, Pickled Eggs or Cabbage
- Asian Cuisine: Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Asian Noodles, Nori/Seaweed, Water Chestnuts, Sesame Products,, etc.
- Greek Cuisine: Tahini, Lemon Juice, Mint, Bulgar/Quinoa, Walnuts, Figs and Dates
- Soul Food Cuisine: Canned Collard Greens, Black Eye Peas, Sardines, Cornmeal, Grits
- Indian Cuisine: Coconut, Cardamom, Ginger, Mustard Seeds, Curry Paste, Tahini, Ghee
- Flour, Sugar, other Baking Supplies
- Hair Care Products for People of Color (shampoo, conditioners, etc.)
On this list are items that we cannot readily access through other partner agencies and are high request items by our clients.
Top Clothing Center ITEMS
- New underwear, all ages, including XXLG
- New socks, all ages
- Bras, all sizes, including preteens and XXLG
- Kids pajamas
- New bath towels, washcloths
What kinds of donations to MOM most help meet the need? Should you donate food or make a financial donation? What is the difference between a Food Pantry and a Food Bank?
Please correct the validation errors above.