Group & Business Opportunities
You Can Make a Difference: Eight Ways to Help at MOM
- Hold a food or fund drive.
- Take a 30-minute tour of our Food Pantry with your team for an introduction to what we do.
- Sponsor an event.
- Support our seasonal programs. Hold a drive, donate, sponsor a family, or provide volunteers.
- Support a family in our Connections program moving into stable housing with a year-long commitment, one-time security deposit payment, purchase of Amazon wish list household items, or assembled Welcome Home kit.
- Connect employees with individual volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteer together. Help weed our gardens, keep our pantry clean, assemble kits of business-purchased supplies, staff an event, or complete other group projects.
- Make a financial donation. Help end hunger and prevent homelessness in our community with a financial contribution to be used where the need is greatest.
Would you like to discuss how you and your team can support MOM? Please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please correct the validation errors above.