Food Pantry Hours
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Dane County residents are welcome to use MOM’s Food Pantry.
• You can use the food pantry as often as you need.
• We offer in-person shopping, drive-thru and delivery service.
• We require you to register at check-in during your first pantry visit. Please bring your ID.
• Have questions about the food pantry? Call us at 608-836-7338.
OTHER COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
MOM partners with the Social Workers at several Middleton Cross Plains Area School District schools to provide extra food to give to children who express hunger while at school.
United Way 211 - When you need help and don't know where to turn simply dial 2-1-1 to reach a Community Resource Specialist. They can provide additional resources about jobs, housing, food pantries, shelters and more.
This year was about opening doors, with acts both large and small.
Pantries were already feeling the strain, and visitors to the pantry have increased.
Please correct the validation errors above.