NEW Food Pantry Hours (starting August 21)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Dane County residents are welcome to use MOM’s Food Pantry.
• You can use the food pantry as often as you need.
• We offer in-person shopping, drive-thru and delivery service.
• We require you to register at check-in during your first pantry visit. Please bring your ID.
• Have questions about the food pantry? Call us at 608-836-7338.
• You can choose from our fresh produce, dairy and eggs, protein options, pantry staples, spices, and personal care items.
• Arrive at least 15 minutes before closing time
• Please wear a mask for the safety of other shoppers and volunteers. If you don’t have a mask, we can provide one.
• If you have COVID-19 or have symptoms, please call our main office at 608-836-7338 to schedule a delivery or pick up an emergency food bag.
MOM will continue the Drive-thru program throughout the summer, but will be reducing access through this type of service. We are working to create an online ordering system to allow for grocery pick-up. Stay tuned for more information!
• MOM will deliver food if you are unable to shop or have limited access to transportation.
• You must live in our service area to get a delivery (West Madison, Middleton, and Cross Plains). Contact our office at 608-836-7338 for more information.
About our Food Pantry
MOM partners with Second Harvest Food Bank and Community Action Coalition, and receives support from businesses and foundations throughout the community as well as over 200 volunteers.
Besides MOM's Food Pantry, we offer other food programs (including several gardens) and community collaborations.
We all need strong bodies and minds to create strong futures. This is especially true for children. MOM is committed to ensuring that children in our community have access to the foods best suited to provide the energy and nutrients needed for strong bodies and alert minds.
Although community need and generosity exist throughout the year, both are intensely evident these last couple of months. Thank you for helping us meet the most pressing needs in our community. While we don't know what the future holds, we know the best way to move forward is together.
At MOM, our goal is to provide a variety of nutritious food options to those we serve, empowering them to choose items that best meet their needs. MOM’s Food Pantry is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to anyone living in Dane County.
Cecilia and Manuel worked hard to build a stable home for their two young kids. Then Covid-19 hit, and things began to crumble. With your support, we can help families in our community like theirs recover from this year's challenges and build stronger futures.
MOM offers a range of programs that can help create stability including our Food Pantry, Clothing Center, Housing Stabilization Program, Winter Wishes, Back to School, Thanksgiving Baskets and more. Our work is only possible through the support of individuals, businesses, churches and other groups who volunteer and provide financial and other support.
Please correct the validation errors above.