Good Neighbor T-Shirt Contest
MOM is calling all creatives to help us design our next t-shirt, inspired by MOM’s Values. The winner’s design will be printed locally on cozy, durable tees, and sold to the community after the contest to support MOM’s programs and services. The winner in each category will win a $25 gift cards, and the artist of the final selection will also get a free t-shirt with their design featured.
We’re excited to pull YOU, our community, together to envision a more equitable world through MOM’s work. Have fun, be creative, and be inspired!
Submissions will be reviewed by the MOM team to ensure that contest guidelines have been met. MOM will post the top three submissions in each category on social media.
- Submission categories: 9 years of age and under, 10-13 years old, 14-17 years old, and 18 years or older
- Community votes will be considered by the MOM team when deciding the winner/s.
- The design must have no more than three colors and will be placed on a light-colored tee.
- The MOM logo will also be included on the tee if not otherwise included in the design.
- Original designs may be modified to ensure MOM brand guidelines as well as color compatibility.
- By submitting your work you agree to give MOM permission to modify and/or use your artwork and the artist will be credited with the final design.
- All submissions are considered the property of MOM and may be used in additional applications.
- Be creative with your ideas and be inspired by MOM’s values
- Do research other t-shirt designs
- Do include a t-shirt color idea to your submission, if you wish.
- Think about what would resonate with our community and a broad audience
- Submit work originally created by you
- Submit work in any of these file formats: Cell phone picture, Vector AI, EPS or SVG, PSD, PDF, or PNG files.
- As a rule of thumb, make the artwork the size of an 8.5x11” sheet of paper
- Design something with more than three colors
- Don’t include language that is or could be interpreted as inflammatory, discriminatory, or stigmatizing
- This contest is open to everyone residing in Dane County.
- Contest begins August 20, 2020 and entries must be received by September 17, 2020 midnight.
- All contestants must complete
- 1) designated entry form found online at Official MOM T-shirt entry form, including if applicable, child’s name, age, parent/guardian’s name, address, phone number and email. (1) entry per person. Any entries missing the above requirements will be disqualified. Official digital entry forms are automatically submitted to MOM.
- 2) Artwork should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art design entries can be scanned or you can take a photo of the finished project. Entries may also be submitted via mail to MOM at 3502 Parmenter St. Middleton, WI 53562 Attn: Events, Mailed in artwork must be postmarked by September 17, 2020.
- Contact and address information will be used for the purposes of notifying contest winners.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant.
- One (1) winner per age group 9 and under, 10-13, 14-17, and 18 and over will be selected for one (1) $25 Middleton Chamber Gift Card prize, and the grand prize design/winner will also receive an additional Middleton Chamber g free T-shirt. A total of five prizes will be given. Gift cards have been donated for the contest winners.
- MOM is not liable for a winner’s failure to provide correct contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time of award notification, or fails to timely return any necessary declarations, releases, or additional information, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- All entries become the property of MOM and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by MOM without additional consent or compensation and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entries will be judged at contest end by a committee designated by MOM.
- By participating, contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) have received parental consent and grant MOM the right to use his or her name, age, city, state, and original created artwork; (3) release MOM from any and all liability in connection with this Contest.
Thank you to the volunteers who designed this contest and fundraising opportunity for MOM!
Please correct the validation errors above.