Gather Apart: New Year's Eve
Join us for a drive-thru, curbside dinner, in collaboration with 1847 at the Stamm House, to support your local business and both food and housing security in our community through MOM. Click on the green tickets tab above to order.
All dinners are $100 and feed either 2 or 4 $50 of each meal will support 1847: The Stamm House, a local restaurant carved into Middleton's history. $50 of each meal will support MOM's work in the community and will be considered a charitable donation. Salad and dessert for four can be added for an additional $15.
MOM SPECIAL MENU OPTIONS
- Prime Rib for two. A beautiful, 20 oz. prime rib roast, cooked to rare. Cooking directions and times will be included if you prefer your prime rib cooked to medium. Dinner will also include fingerling potatoes, green beans with bacon and onions, Caesar salad and dessert for two.
- Chicken Marsala dinner for 4 with mashed potatoes.
- Salmon with asparagus with wild rice for 4
SALAD & DESSERT
- Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, garlic croutons and Caesar dressing
- Chocolate Cake - Layers of chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache with cookie crust served with a raspberry sauce
PICK UP INFORMATION
Drive through pick up is on Thursday, December 31st, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Drive to the back door of the restaurant. 6625 Century Ave. Middleton, WI 53562. Signage will provide additional details upon arrival.
Please correct the validation errors above.