COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at MOM
We want everyone in our community to be safe and get back to hugging our families and friends and shaking hands with our neighbors. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine adds one more layer of protection for you, your family, and your loved ones. Here are some key points about the COVID-19 vaccine:
- All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are very effective at preventing the disease.
- Stopping a pandemic requires using all the tools we have available—wearing masks, staying at least 6 feet apart from people who don’t live with you, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces, washing your hands frequently, and getting vaccinated.
We all play a part in this effort, and you are key!
Drop-In Vaccination Clinic
In partnership with Fitchburg Family Pharmacy, Middleton Outreach Ministry (3502 Parmenter St., Middleton) is hosting a pop-up vaccine clinic using the Pfizer vaccine.
- The clinic will be held between 10:00 AM-1:00 PM on Wednesday, May 26. No appointment necessary, anyone 16 and older is welcome (16 and 17 year olds must be accompanied by an adult if they are not pre-registered).
- To pre-register for the clinic, please click the following link: https://hipaa.jotform.com/210417691290150 Paper copies will be available on-site.
- Everyone is eligible for a vaccine, including undocumented immigrants and people without health insurance. All are welcome!
- Didn't join us at our first clinic on May 5th? You are still eligible to come on the 26th, and get your second vaccine three weeks later at Fitchburg Family Pharmacy.
Additional Vaccination Information
Please correct the validation errors above.