Don't have the time to volunteer for MOM on a regular, on-going basis, but still want to help occasionally at a one-time event for a couple of hours?
Consider helping at a Special Event, held periodically throughout the year (e.g. Canstruction Madison (April); FCI Art Show and Auction (October); and Creating for a Cause - MOM Holiday Art Fair (December)). MOM has these signature events to raise funds, and food items in the case of Canstruction, for our Programs and Services.
Individual Volunteer Applications are not required for Special Event volunteering, however, there is a signup process. To see what's available for volunteer signup now, see below.
Occasional volunteering at Special Events is a great way for High School students to help.
In the Community
Help at a third party race on Saturday, June 9th
10 - 25 volunteers needed for third party race event on Saturday morning, June 9, 2018. MOM is a food drive recipient of the race.
- Run/Walk through Middleton's Firefighter's Park and celebrate your race at Keva Sports Center with Food & Drink Specials!
- Long Sleeved Event Shirt
- Finisher's Medal (doubling as bottle-opener & magnet!)
- Sweet Treats at the Finish Line
- Timed Race and Free Race Photos
- Middleton Outreach Ministry Food Drive including Prize Raffle
Please correct the validation errors above.