Food Pantry Top 10 List
Top ten most needed items (Always Paper, Cloth or clean plastic Bags!)
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towels
- Olive Oil & other Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
- Spices: dill, turmeric, ginger, paprika, oregano, nutmeg, basil, thyme, etc.
- Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing. BBQ Sauce
- Whole Grain, Low Sugar Cereal
- Pasta (penne, rotini, bowtie, farfelle)
- Whole grains (all types rice; quinoa, barley, etc.)
- Canned Collard Greens, Artichokes, Asparagus, Mushrooms
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Laundry Detergent - fragrance free/allergens
On this list are items that we cannot readily access through other partner agencies and are high request items by our clients.
Top Clothing Center ITEMS
- New underwear, all ages, including XXLG
- New socks, all ages
- Bras, all sizes, including preteens and XXLG
- Kids pajamas
- New bath towels, washcloths
What kinds of donations to MOM most help meet the need? Should you donate food or make a financial donation? What is the difference between a Food Pantry and a Food Bank?
Please correct the validation errors above.