Food Pantry Top 10 List
Top ten most needed items (Always Paper, Cloth or clean plastic Bags!)
- Spices: dill, turmeric, ginger, paprika, oregano, nutmeg, basil, thyme, etc.
- Olive Oil & other Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
- Low Sugar/High Protein Cereal, & Oats
- Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Ghee, Tahini. BBQ Sauce
- Fruit: Low Sugar Dried or Canned
- Canned Artichokes, Asparagus, Mushrooms, Hominy, Corn
- Bottled water, Gallon or less
- All types Broth (veggie, beef, chicken, bouillon, etc.)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Baby Wipes
On this list are items that we cannot readily access through other partner agencies and are high request items by our clients.
Top Ten Clothing Center ITEMS
- New underwear, all ages, including XXLG
- New socks, all ages
- Bras, all sizes, including preteens and XXLG
- Kids Pj’s
- Bath Towels, washcloths
- Kids winter coats
- Winter coats
- Waterproof gloves, all sizes
- Waterproof mittens, all sizes
What kinds of donations to MOM most help meet the need? Should you donate food or make a financial donation? What is the difference between a Food Pantry and a Food Bank?
Please correct the validation errors above.