Food Pantry Top 10 List
Top ten most needed items
- Low Sugar/High Protein Cereal
- Rice, Barley, Quinoa, Oats
- Canned Chicken, Salmon, Sardines, Tuna
- Pasta: Penne; Elbow; Bowtie
- Nut Butters (think allergies)
- Dried Beans: Lentil, Garbanzo, Pinto, Black
- Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
- Canned Veggies: Mixed, Artichokes, Asparagus, Mushrooms
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towels
- Size 6 Diapers
On this list are items that we cannot readily access through other partner agencies and are high request items by our clients.
Top Ten items needed at the Clothing Center
What kinds of donations to MOM most help meet the need? Should you donate food or make a financial donation? What is the difference between a Food Pantry and a Food Bank?
Please correct the validation errors above.