Food Pantry Top 10 List
Top ten most needed items (Always Paper, Cloth or clean plastic Bags!)
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towels
- All types Broth (veggie, beef, chicken, bouillon, etc.)
- Canned meat: chicken, salmon, mackerel (we have a healthy supply of tuna)
- Spices: turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, oregano, curry, basil, thyme, etc.
- Canned/Boxed meals and sides, (we have a healthy supply of chili & spaghetti rings)
- Honey, Stevia (think health needs)
- Canned Peas, Artichokes, Asparagus, Mushrooms or Hominy
- Low sugar Jam (berry, peach, orange, apricot, etc.)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Size 5 & 6 Diapers & Wipes
On this list are items that we cannot readily access through other partner agencies and are high request items by our clients.
Top Ten Clothing Center ITEMS
- New underwear, all ages, including XXLG
- New socks, all ages
- Bras, all sizes, including preteens and XXLG
- Kids Pj’s
- Bath Towels, washcloths
- Kids winter coats
- Winter coats
- Waterproof gloves, all sizes
- Waterproof mittens, all sizes
What kinds of donations to MOM most help meet the need? Should you donate food or make a financial donation? What is the difference between a Food Pantry and a Food Bank?
Please correct the validation errors above.